All game servers have been updated to Minecraft 1.14.3! Update the version in your launcher, and you're set to join us! If you need a reminder on how to change game versions in the newest edition of the launcher, here's a quick visual guide.
There are a few things to note related to this update, please be sure to read on.
- As announced before, all science areas are now offline. They'll be brought back one by one, after extensive work is done to adapts commands to the new syntax. This is expected to take about a month.
- Tasmantis will be retired a week from now. Its inventory is now linked to the rest of the survival servers; if you wanted to move items back and forth, now's your chance!
- I wrote a new stats tracking plugin to take over the ever-failing methods I was trying to rely on. The code on the forums needs to be adapted to the new data structures, I'm hoping for that to be done within a day or so. In the meanwhile, the player profiles and achievements features are disabled, but whatever you do still counts and will register later.
- The new ravager beasts roam the land as part of the patrols and will quickly give you a bad time. As with creepers and endermen, they've been set not to grief the land they traverse, but the protection isn't perfect yet. This is expected to improve over time.
- The world border on Laurasia had to be changed from a circle to a square. This is temporary and done to avoid a bug with Nether portals. The border will go back to a circle as soon as possible, so please don't venture in the extra areas in the meantime.
- The TNT tag minigame had to be pulled due to multiple issues, it might not be back for a while.
- 1.14.4 is expected to come out any day. It's going to be incompatible with what we're now running, but it should be installed on the Creeper's Lab within a few days. Among other things, it'll fix a bug with the trade interface of villagers not staying opened.