We're got achievements, kills, deaths, blocks placed and broken, and so much more. To make these numbers visible to you, and give you an opportunity to view your own progress and compare with others, we have detailed player profiles available. As a reminder, you can type
/profile in-game to quickly access your own profile.
Based on various player feedback and ideas thrown my way over time, I've pushed today a wide set of improvements to the data displayed! Several new additions have been made to get you a much more complete view of everyone's progress.
The individual player profiles now offer the following:
- For each top 10-style statistic, the total amount is also included.
- The progression through the Horsemen Areas is highlighted.
- Each Guild will display the top title earned.
The global scores page hasn't been forgotten, as it now includes the following:
- If logged in, your own position will be highlighted.
- If you're not in the top 10, your rank will be displayed too.
- The leaderboards now include the most playtime and voters.
Also, following up on last weekend, the global statistics include the best times on each parkour course, plus the best scores obtained in racing's time trials! Likewise, when looking at a player's profiles, their own best scores in parkour and racing will be displayed (if they have any).
I have more ideas related to player profiles, so be on the lookout for that in the coming months!
Tomorrow, valuable information about information!