Here we are again, ready to slay creepers and make impressive constructions: the server is back online!
A sudden hardware failure on my host's side caused everything to come crashing down. I was able to restore everything based on a mix of backups, with a few caveats:
- Over 95% of the map made it through, and I restored the missing parts with my local backups. Unfortunately for MaximumRose and Phrogie, Celzibar is the one spot that went back in time. I'm extremely sorry that this has to happen to your location once again. :-(
- Player inventories have been reset about a week back, from late September 14th. Whatever you happened to be holding or wearing at the time is back. This includes the content of your EnderChest. I'll replace on request any items you might have lost due to this.
- Locks that you've made or remove past September 14th are gone. Check those chests!
- The dynamic map will gradually come back online, as it will take several hours to render.
- Everything else should be fine, and you're free to play once again!
I know this is no fun, but those things happen sometimes even if we wish they didn't. Let's leave this behind us and focus on enjoying ourselves!
<< Previous | News archive | Next >>