Various ranks are available, currently only on the Survival server. Here is the full list, along with an explanation on what they mean.
- Visitor: Visitors are people that have yet to register to the server. They can look around, chat, but not much else.
- Player: Players have registered, usually recently, and can play and interact with almost everything.
- Trusted: Those who have been around for some days or weeks and have proven themselves to play nice will be granted the Trusted status, which gives access to fire and lava.
- Media: This staff rank indicates those who do miscellaneous tasks such as managing social media accounts, record videos, or maintain the server's resource pack.
- Helper: As their name indicates, Helpers are here to help the player base, field questions and get people unstuck if a server bug causes trouble.
- Op: Ops do the "heavy" tasks on the server. Protections, promotions to trusted, anti-griefing checks and other tasks belong to them.
- Admin: The Admin rank belongs to the server owner and founder, Dr. Cossack.
Some players have a yellow star next to their names. It indicates those that have donated to the server.
On Raw Survival, only two ranks exists: Player (implied trusted) and Op.