By request, I've added a leaderboard to display the rank of all players who have been on the hunt for achievements. If you're logged in to the message board, going to view your list of achievements will directly display your rank, too!
Remember, there are currently 50 achievements available. At the time of writing, MaximumRose is in the lead with 29 scored!
Here we are again, ready to slay creepers and make impressive constructions: the server is back online!
A sudden hardware failure on my host's side caused everything to come crashing down. I was able to restore everything based on a mix of backups, with a few caveats:
- Over 95% of the map made it through, and I restored the missing parts with my local backups. Unfortunately for MaximumRose and Phrogie, Celzibar is the one spot that went back in time. I'm extremely sorry that this has to happen to your location once again. :-(
- Player inventories have been reset about a week back, from late September 14th. Whatever you happened to be holding or wearing at the time is back. This includes the content of your EnderChest. I'll replace on request any items you might have lost due to this.
- Locks that you've made or remove past September 14th are gone. Check those chests!
- The dynamic map will gradually come back online, as it will take several hours to render.
- Everything else should be fine, and you're free to play once again!
I know this is no fun, but those things happen sometimes even if we wish they didn't. Let's leave this behind us and focus on enjoying ourselves!
The server is unfortunately down due to an unknown issue out of my control. I'm hoping to see this situation settled soon, hopefully within a few hours. I'll update this space once more information is available.
UPDATE: If all goes as planned, the server will be back online tonight, Tuesday, September 25th. There will unfortunately be some data loss, although it should be kept to a minimum. We're not looking at anything close to a full 10 days reset as it happened last time! A further news post will be added here once I'm done.