The server will be down for a few hours this Friday as I'll work to prepare the upgrade to 1.2. As several plugins will break with this update, I need to be careful by reviewing them one by one and potentially replacing some. I'll also prepare the map for the transition to the new format.
My main goal is to get as much done as possible, yet stick to 1.1 until all files are ready. Depending on how things go, I might update the server to 1.2 at the same moment, but that's still undecided. I know that many of you are waiting for this, so please believe me when I say I want the switch to be completed as soon as possible!